21.1.12

White Inspiration

00610big_320x480Christmas Break 387

Sources: bed and girl in white dress, Chanel S/S 2012 fashion show, White 60s Van, Girl in Tshirt, mountain range is my own photography

I am not sure if it is the recent snow fallings in Toronto or the fact that I am craving white hot sand but white is completely inspiring me. Winter white is one of my favourite things to wear and own. It compliments you and your surrounds. While summer white contrasts golden skin to create an essences of luxury. Cream, off-white, sheets, paper, dirtywhite, lightwhite, snowflakes, pearls and purity.

-M

4 comments:

  1. Cool photos!

    Would you mind following each other? =)

    ♥,
    Minna
    Missingsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. White so simple and clean, I love it! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Montana, thank you so much for the comment on my blog & for following as well. I love the pictures. Funny how snow can make me so excited. I've never seen snow in real life, so seeing it portrayed like this makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see a fellow Toronto blog! (Okay, so I guess I'm an Ottawa blogger now, but I'm from TO.)
    I know what you mean with the inspiring white snows. Icicles glistening on a sunny day? Now that's my kind of winter inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!