26.4.12

Toned Tanned Fit

summerlight6dreamgirls7

 

“A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor's book.”  - Irish Proverb

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” – Marilyn Monroe

“We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” – Oscar Wilde

My prom dress is extremely tiny and tight… In an effort to feel my best for prom I have been working my butt off to stay healthy. I have been on the very popular gluten free diet, mostly because it helps clear my skin. I also have committed to working out and staying in better shape. Oh winter must you always follow me? The beautiful pictures above are a collection of things that are making me crave summer like crazy. A few are from Beyonce’s tumblr, which I am in LOVE with. All the pictures are sourced to the original owner :).

-M

5 comments:

  1. Oooh, these are inspiring (and making me so excited for summer)!
    I know, I've been running every other day and have hit 3 miles so far. It feels good to work out!
    Although I need to start dieting if I really want to get good effects...aha

    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post ! I wish it was summer already .. Like all of us ! ^^

    x Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures make me so excited for summer! I am Celiac so I am always gluten free!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. these pictures are so great! it makes me wish for summer to come by sooner!
    xx

    www.citylaundry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful summer inspiration! Definitely makes me even more exciting for summer sunshine & fun times on the beach. The third photo is my favourite, that neon orange is to die for!

    <3 Shawna
    Serpentine Streets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!