14.1.12

Afternoon Elegance

Christmas Break 692Christmas Break 694Christmas Break 698 Christmas Break 702 Christmas Break 703Christmas Break 672Christmas Break 638 Me: blouse, H&M ; skirt, American Apparel ; bag, Zadig & Voltaire

Harry: corduroy's, Citizens of Humanity ; shirt, Zara ;  sweater&tie, Banana Republic ; blazer,

Afternoon tea at the Savoy. A beautiful service and tradition. I had tea that smelled of roses and too many scones to count!

I am absolutely in love with this velvet blue American Apparel circle skirt! I wore it on new years (sadly not great pictures of that outfit) and a few other times. It is most suited with a lighter colour on top, which can make it limiting, but boy I am still in love. It makes me feel girly and luxurious all at once. Of course the boy jumped at the chance to dress up, looking very dapper in a tie and blazer!

-M

3 comments:

  1. love your shirt ;)
    cute girl and blog :)
    im a french girl and i have a blog too
    if you want take a look :)
    its jusquacequemodesensuive@blogspot.com

    bisous de france
    jess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are so terribly cute! The detailing on your blouse is lovely & I totally understand how you feel about the navy velvet AA skirt as I own (& adore) it too :)

    <3 Shawna
    http://serpentinestreets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your boots rock and Harry looks like a gentleman! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure to enter my 100$ giftcard giveaway to spend at Shopbop.

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!