30.6.12

Insta-Loser


















K, I have to confess, the very first app I downloaded when I got my iPhone was Instagram. I just love taking artsy pictures, always have, but I never had a place to share them (well other than here and tumblr). So when I heard there was a place I could take pictures and instantly upload them into a community of people do the same exact lame thing… what do you think I said? 
Well ya I jumped on the chance. And here is a collection of a few fun pictures I took with my phone. Which still mystifies me by the way, the camera is spectacular!
If you like, follow me! @montanamegan

1 comment:

  1. I love the messy bun with the headband, so cute for summer! Lovely photos! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!