22.6.12

Neon is My Friend









necklace, Zara - dress, Bloomingdales - shoes, Banana Republic - purse, H&M - blazer, Thrifted 
I would like to apologize for two things: first the fact that these pictures were mostly taken from my iPhone because I didn't really have time to take proper pictures. Second that you are going to see this necklace ALL summer. I had been looking at so many pretty neon pieces online but I found they were all super expensive (at least the ones I liked). So when I found this one in Zara I jumped at the chance to wear some neon. I have already worn it way more times then I would like to admit to… 
This was the most lovely night. First I went out to dinner with my Dad and older siblings. After my sister took me as her date to the Powerball that was by the Harbourfront, which was a totally fun and exciting party. The people were dressed to the nines and the music was fun. Dragonette played a set - my 13 year old self was very ecstatic! 
-M

6 comments:

  1. Oooh there's that awesome bag again haha, and I love the neon necklace you've paired with the dress! Lovely ♥

    Enter to win a $40 gift voucher to Ministry of Retail!
    Trendy Teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I have your necklace, haha! I LOVE the color,! So gorgeous and pretty dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that necklace <3 and the dress is so cute and versatile, love how you dressed up with the blazer :)

    Sabrilett's Armoire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice dress and necklace!!

    Giuseppe

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome necklace! Ya i follow Free People on Instagram too. I would totally submit one of my looks to their Friday competitions but they ask for the pieces to be recent and since I get almost all my Free People pieces on sale they are not recent. Oh well!

    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!