5.12.10

Put a Language in Your Head


The snow is falling out there, I spend another sunday tucked away in my room. There is lots I should be doing right now... like homework. I can't bring myself to start it just yet. Above is an old outfit picture from October. It was a sunday and my friend liv and I had to venture out. It was a fun day but I look extremely hobo chic. As you can probably tell, I'm writing out of procrastination.

This is what I do instead of homework, research Chinese proverbs:

Be not afraid of growing slowly, be only afraid of standing still.

A child's life is a piece of paper on which every person leaves a mark.

Do not employ handsome servants.
(Hahaha I know right? Craziness)

He who asks is a fool for five minutes, but he who does not ask remains a fool forever.


Beautiful right? It is a skill to summarize life's biggest lessons in mere sentences.

Happy Sunday xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!