7.12.10

The Grinch





What do you want for christmas? What about your mom? Or sister? Or boyfriend? Or friend?

That seems to be the only thing important thing about the holidays now. I am blowing off christmas this year. Of course I am jewish... minor detail but it is still the holiday. There are a few special people that will get some things.

Okay but there's one thing I do LOVE about christmas, the movies. How the Grinch Stole Christmas and Rudolph the Red nose reindeer! I could watch those a million times.

Oh and the COZY clothing I get to wear! Hehe, I can't wait, I might even be going skating this Saturday too! Best winter activity ever.

Hope you enjoyed my silly winter holiday pictures. Happy Winter!!!

sources:
one&two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!