7.7.12

A Day at the Works

















top, American Apparel - skirt, (which is actually a dress) Kimchi Blue - purse, Aldo - shoes, Barnardo 
There is a beautiful abandoned brick factory in the outskirts of Toronto that I have always loved going to as a kid. In the last five years a committee worked to clean it up and really create a community. I have been eager to check out the Saturday Farmers Market for a while now so I went a few weekends ago with my Grandma. It was a lovely morning munching on fresh strawberries and wandering beside the pond. This airy outfit was pretty crucial because it was smoking that day. I ended transforming one of my favourite casual maxi dress into a skirt!
Hope everyone is enjoy their summers! :) 
-M

8 comments:

  1. great outfit! i really need to visit the east side of Canada sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the maxi! looks like a fun day


    http://underthefluorescents.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit and the day looks amazing- the winter here is so cold, waiting for warm summer days.
    AhkaVintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! I love long skirts, but I'm too short to wear them ahah :)
    New follower, thank you for the comment on my blog, I hope you follow me back!

    xoxo Mina, from THE STYLE FEVER BLOG e THE STYLE FEVER FACEBOOK :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful style.Loving your blog, maybe want to follow each other? If so just leave us a comment on our blog telling us that you are following us and we'll immediately follow your back!


    http://fashiono2.blogspot.com/xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore your maxi skirt, so pretty! Looks like a great day! xo

    http://dreamingenfrancais.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pictures :) and I like your outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your maxi skirt! I'm just looking for oe like that! Nice blog! Shall we follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!