26.2.12

Wild Tings

IMG_0451IMG_0453 IMG_0491 IMG_0643IMG_0814 IMG_0753

dress, Topshop ; necklace, Accessorize ; lace-up boots, Browns ; (flats that I change into , Topshop)

So that was semi-formal… it really was an amazing time. My legs are still feeling the burn for the amount of dancing that was done! I was wary about the dress at first because it look sorta like I was getting married, but I added the sparkle and dark tights and it went more rock n rock than walking down the aisle. Everyone looked gorgeous for their special night out. I apologize for the lack of actual outfit pictures… I tried to piece together some that would make sense in the end.

-M

6 comments:

  1. You and Harry are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for the sweet comment and visiting my blog :) I totally adore that dress, how perfect and pretty do you look?!?

    xo
    Lizzie
    placeclevertitlehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit. i love the dress - it's dainty yet it has an edginess to it!!!!

    www.cashmerechronicles.com

    Maridel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, really lovely post! I also adore your dress, so angelic + girly .. You look great :>

    Thanks so much for the comment, feel free to stop by anytime again ^^

    Satu
    - Indie by Heart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!