23.11.11

New Found Treasure

297955_10150355748418862_503938861_8343847_995472680_n

I blog about everything. What’s on my mind, what I think is cool, what I need to vent about and the clothes I love to wear! Over the years this has evolved into a different thing each time I needed it to be. Dare to dream was something that was close to me when I was in Grade 9. It was a term I couldn’t get out of my mind, keeping my dreams alive and well. While obviously I will never stop being daring and never stop dreaming, it was time for a change. The URL will remain the same for now but I will hopefully have a switch over in the next few months.

There’s is a long story attached to the chosen name. But the short of it all is a cute little story attached to my given name, Montana. Treasure State is the state of Montana’s nickname that appears on the license plate. Something clicked for me, it had to be it. My clothes, my quotes and my photos are all little treasures that I want to share with other people.

treas·ure (treZHər)

noun

1. Accumulated or stored wealth in the form of money, jewels, or other valuables.
2. Valuable or precious possessions of any kind.
3. One considered especially precious or valuable.

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!