27.8.11

Dinosaurs, Animals, Cannibals and Tik Toks

IMG_5940IMG_5941 IMG_5953 IMG_5966 IMG_5970 IMG_5972 IMG_5982 IMG_5983 IMG_5984 IMG_5986 IMG_5992 IMG_6000 IMG_6021

Me – Jacket, Material Girl for Macy’s; top, Topshop; shorts, Levi’s; shoes, Browns; Feather in my hair, Macy’s  

   Sophie – shirt, Primark; shorts, Topshop

We pulled out all the stops for Ke$ha. Glitter, feathers, shortshorts, dirty hair, glitter, feathers, ripped clothing, more glitter. Basically I had the most fun that I could when it came to glitter! I don’t wear a ton of make up day to day. I like to have a chance to go all out and have some fun. Deep purples and lavenders rarely grace my face but it felt necessary for a night like this. Don’t forget the clashing pink lipstick to top it all off. The term “the more the merrier” definitely came into play for our outfits. I literally pulled out everything in my closet from the list above and put it on my body. Sometimes it is okay to make everything clash. May I repeat – SOMETIMES.

When else can you have this much fun?

Oh and the concert – it was awesome.

-M


Ps. just kidding about the 100th post.. 2 more and we are good :S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!