25.4.11

Mother Nature, Nice to Meet You

easterstuff 013easterstuff 018 easterstuff 017easterstuff 024easterstuff 027easterstuff 035

easterstuff 047 easterstuff 054easterstuff 072easterstuff 093

easterstuff 106

jacket, Target; t-shirt, Silence & Noise; pants, Topshop; shoes, converse; purse, Mama’s Vintage Prada

That flower is from my garden! I guess it got so excited over the beautiful day we had on Saturday is decided to say hi! This was Easter Sunday. I dressed like it was spring which made me so so so happy! My mom seems to have all these amazing things tucked away in her closet, I just pulled out a bunch of them and now I am going to make rocking outfits with them. That purse is absolutely stunning – I love it. We had a hell of a time this weekend, enjoying the weather and such.

Started posting this to Facebook – don’t be shy! Follow me please and thank you!

- M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!