4.11.10

Costumed Up






Last weekend was the infamous Halloween. The chance to ditch your regular look and throw on some new persona. Of course us girls get a chance to slut it up a bit. Theres always a balance. I love the premise of wearing costumes, it is so fun to play around with.

This year... I was a cute sock-hop girl during the day. The poodle skirt is something I actually wore out in grade school! It was a lot of fun. (pictured there with my friend julia who was max from where the wild things are)
At night I took on my summer past-time role as a sailor. The costume was from a themed party a while back. And my boyfriends was the "captain"... awkward.

Hope you had an amazing Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!