14.4.10

It's all Make Believe, Isn't it?







We worries what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.
-Stacia Taucher

As I have been traveling lately I can't help but constantly think of the future. In the future I hope to being living abroad and experiencing the world. Toronto seems dull and uninspiring. I want to go out and be inspired and enthralled to live in such a vast world. Is that too much to ask? Some people say I need to stop wanting to grow up so fast and I should cherish my youth. Then why the hell at the same time would they tell me to set goals for the goddamn future!
Take a look at some classy outfits from Miami. Being a teenager isn’t easy, so for now I’m gonna pretend to be all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!