19.10.12

Better Late Than Never








 Summer days, we are all missing them. The sunshine, the grub and the friends and family. 
I apologize for my serious lack of posts… I have been settling in to a new country! First term is right in the swing of things, three essays under my belt and everything! University is a totally different ballgame. A post on life at Edinburgh Uni will be up soon! 
I have lots my most important factor to this blog.. all my special photographers! Once I have that sorted out then I shall do some more personal style posts.. and I may post some overdue ones from the summertime as well. For now keep checking in for inspiration and photography. 
Thank you to everyone who keeps reading this even though it is essentially about nothing other than my closet and other bits and pieces of my life… 
-M xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!