7.8.12

Probably Enough with the Neon






dress, Target - necklace, H&M - shoes & bag, Aldo - blazer, Topshop
K so this is a silly collection of photos. I knew I would want to blog about the outfit but we had a busy day planned so I put off taking the pictures. Stupidly these were taken when I was sweaty, gross and yucky feeling after a plate of poutine big enough to feed a small family. 
As you can see I am also playing peekaboo with my shoes, which was silly cause they are my favourite part of the outfit. They were 15$ and originally 50$ from Aldo.. sweet deals! 
Also, if you live in Toronto. ENTER THIS CONTEST PLEEEEASE: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=390655977654100&set=a.390655964320768.100237.173899159329784&type=3&theater 
Thanks bye!
-M

12 comments:

  1. Shoes seem really cute! :) Where are these taken, home or are you traveling..? ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Check out my first Rire Boutique Giveaway !! :)
    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! :)
    love your hair!

    I am following you now,
    follow me back if you want, dear :)

    kisses! ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! beautiful photos!
    come by and lets follow each other if you love to do:)
    miss-monaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit, I love the dress! The shoes are really great too, great deal!

    www.vintagelillies.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your neon sandals! so fun and summery!

    xx

    Erin @ http://www.truffles-ruffles.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute dress!!! loving your neon sandals!! so pretty :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. i adore you and your style love. You have a fabulous blog and your a gorgeous. Now following.
    Presh post!
    It would mean so much if you could check out my latest post!
    XOXO
    Morgan
    http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw you dont look sweaty or gross at all! dont kick yourself down haha. and that pink striped dress is such a cute, casual look

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!