10.6.11

BigSky

mylife 049mylife 079mylife 075mylife 070mylife 085mylife 061 mylife 064 mylife 065 Big Sky Montana Licence Plate Purse

Its my name sake on a purse. My parents brought it back from a ski trip when I was younger and I thought it was sooo ugly. I recently realised that its so hipster it hurts. I love every unique part of it – and it says my name. You know those silly gimmicky things that have peoples names on them like Sarah, Rachel, John, Bill etc. well trust me when I say, my name is NEVER there. As a child, this was upsetting to me. This purse sorta makes up for that. I have already worn it several times. I have never been to Montana, I need to one day. And no, I was not named after the state, restaurant or minivan. But the prospect of going to the state is still interesting to me.

I had a lovely day outside!

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read, cherish and will try to respond to every single one!